Dame Folle

Monday, January 30, 2006

Bandwagon

Well, I have decided to give this blog thing another try...I have titled this post 'Bandwagon' because I figure everyone else has a blog going, so why not me? I definitely struggle with doing this for many reasons such as, Who cares what I have to say? Don't I have anything better to do with my time? Will I be able to write things that are witty, interesting, or just bland? just to name a few...

It is funny, I can come up with a bunch of topics to write about or talk about except when under pressure. I give my brother-in-law all kinds of ideas to write about and here I sit with writers block. I promise to start writing down the ideas as they come to me so that I can share it with the world!

Good night for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home