Dame Folle

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Side Effects

I just finished ready this article about FDA Drug approval for Chronic Constipation. You can read about it here:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060131/ap_on_he_me/constipation_drug

The last line about the side effects makes you wonder if the ends justifies the means, no pun intended. This drug also makes me think about the food additive, Olean, the one that was found to cause severe cramping and uncontrollable discharge. Hey, instead of paying for this new drug, just buy a bag of chips with olean, and voila, problem solved!!!!

Happy eating and happy pooping!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gravity Drop said...

Olean chips aren't available in Canada, I guess I'll have to take hard drugs for my constipation instead.
YAY!!!

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home