Dame Folle

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Cousins

Coming from a large family (my mom and dad had 8 children together, i have one aunt who had 10 children, a great aunt who had 10 children, you get the picture) it isn't difficult to find cousins or siblings from my family hanging out together on a daily basis. It is a common joke that if you throw a dart at a map, we probably have at least one relative within a very small radius of that dart. One neat phenomenon occured just a little over 4 years ago...Alexa, Nicole and Kali were born within 6 weeks of one another to myself and my sister-in-law, Stacey, and my sister Erica. The girls don't get to spend a whole lot of time together, but we did have a sleepover at our house and so I was able to get them to finally relax after their bath to snap this photo. I hope this friendship will continue for a long time to come no matter what distance comes between them.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home