Dame Folle

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Best Friends



If you ask Nicole who her best friend is, she will remark without hesitation that it is Bella. Nicole met Bella when she was a year and a half at Triumphant Love Lutheran Child Development Center. The girls are about to turn 4 this summer and Bella's mother and I are already talking about making sure they go to the same elementary school together. I don't want to engineer who her friends are, but these two are on track to set a new record for friendship that I have with my very best friend Kim. She and I met when we were about 2 or 3. (The story of that fateful day is a little blury in my mother's memory which no one can blame her for since she had 8 kids when all was said and done). Anyway, it has been my friendship with Kim, that has survived despite my family moving across the country, going to different colleges, and living in different states that sustains me on bad days. Come to think of it, most of my friends I have known for many, many years and I give them equal credit for supporting and loving me....I just want to be sure that Nicole has that same great friendship(s).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home