Dame Folle

Monday, May 01, 2006

Remote


Many mornings I try to get dressed before Nicole wakes up, but I often find myself doing other things and then have to keep her entertained while showering and drying my hair. Yesterday, she was asking me to go thru some of the features of her favorite video, Veggie Tales Easter Carol, just as I was about to dry my hair. I figured that the number of clicks to move through the list of previews wouldn't be too difficult for her to be able to follow so I showed her the two buttons she would need and voila! she had it figured out in no time.

Now I am a little worried that I have created a monster....

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

I think she needs a cell phone now!

http://cingular.mediaroom.com/index.php?s=press_releases&item=1377

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home