Dame Folle

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Do You?

Tonight while driving home, Nicole decided to inform me about reflectors that are mounted on the road. These little reflectors, she tells me, are placed there to make sure that you don't go over into the other lane and get into trouble with other cars. I asked her where she learned about them and she said, "My dadda told me." She went on to say, "You don't want to get into an accident with another car, do you?" and "You don't want to drive where you not supposed to, do you?" I thought this little addition of 'do you?' to her sentences was cute and asked her where she came up with that and suggested it came from her dad. She agreed. As we walked in the door, I said to her, "You better pick up your toys, you don't want Benji to get them, do you?" Guess I better look into the mirror next time to determine where she gets most of her expressions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home